MovieBox for iPhone and iPad (Download & Install): Who doesn’t like free movies and TV shows? Everybody wants to be entertained – humans starve for entertainment, the human mind always demands for something new and extraordinary. Your mind always wants to experience something it hasn’t before, it’s built in our genes. But paying for this entertainment can get quite expensive. You rent a few movies maybe even buy the best ones and you might not even have enough money to buy your next meal. People don’t have a lot of money these days to spend on things like entertainment.
Sure solutions such as Netflix exist but they are limited with country restrictions and you won’t find every movie or TV show on there. So naturally there is a demand gap that needs to be filled by someone – someone who can supply an infinite amount of entertainment at no cost to the viewers. And that’s where Movie Box comes in. Think of MovieBox as Netflix for free. You can watch any movie or any episode from any TV show for free however many times you want with this one app, not a single cent spent. Nada. Zit. Sounds good right?
This is the best way to watch your favorite TV shows or Movies specially if you don’t have something like Netflix where you live. And you don’t even need a jailbroken device! Although jailbreaking your device would be an easier way get this App just because how easy it is to use Cydia.
Again, there really is no excuse to not jailbreak, it’s the best way to unlock the limitless potential of your iDevice, that Apple locks you to by default. Apple really wants to control your experience which is why they do it, they don’t want you to do things that push the device to its limits because that would mean the device could underperform and you might be unsatisfied with the experience. But if you don’t care you can always jailbreak and unlock what has been forbidden to you.
MovieBox for iPhone and iPad (Download & Install)
The installation process for this app is quite similar to the file explorer we installed earlier, if you remember that. It was practically magic right? We successfully installed a file explorer on iOS without jailbreaking first. We are going to repeat that miracle today, this time instead of giving you the ability to have more control on the files that are in your device we are going to give you unlimited free entertainment forever. Let’s get started.
- Now just like for the iFile file explorer you need to go back in time to 16th September 2014. Still absurd right? Apple is a bit like that. To change your system time..
- Open Settings goto General and then Date & Time.
- Uncheck the “set automatically” option so you can set the time you want yourself.
- Then use the weird Apple date selector and pick 20th September 2014.
- Set it as your current date. Congratulations, you have time traveled. Not yet patented by Apple we hope.
- Now you need to open Safari and go to http://www.pyger.com/Moviebox, then click the giant green buttton to install it and wait for a pop up.
- Once the pop up comes up all you need to do is tap the Install button to start the installation.
- When it’s done installing you should have its icon on the home screen waiting for your fingers to touch it. Now you can watch all the movies and TV shows you ever wanted.
- But before we are done.. we need to set the system date and time back to what it is now. It’s very important to come back to your real time before you cause some stupid paradox and rip apart the space-time continuum. So just…
- Open Settings > General then goto Date & Time.
- Check the “Set Automatically” button then close it. iOS should automatically get the current date from an atomic clock somewhere in the world.
Congratulations. Now you can watch any movie or TV show you want at any time however many times you want without any limits or paying a single cent to anyone at any point. Amazing right? It’s really that simple. If you had a jailbroken device it would be a lot more simpler but this wasn’t that hard in itself either.
Browse around the library note that it might take a bit to start a movie or an episode when you open it, that’s because it’s connecting to all the different peers around the world – that’s normal. It’s how the app works, since it doesn’t have a single data center where it stores the movies and TV Shows. Once you play a movie or a TV show you can skip around and enable subtitles just as you normally would for any other playback, it’s really that simple. If you are not satisfied, another great app is ShowBox for iPhone and iPad. It’s got similar features with a huge collection of movies and the latest TV series / shows.