How To Restore Accidentally deleted apps on iOS: The iPhone is a great and a powerful device to have. It runs on iOS which is a mobile operating system based on Mac OS X and it is really powerful. It has a lot of great APIs that allow the developers to make some epic apps for iOS. Some app developers even consider iOS as the “first release platform” which means that they will release their app/game first exclusively on iOS and then they will pursue other platforms like Android or Windows Phone.
Now there are other devices like iPod Touch or iPad that run on iOS and you can all install apps from the same source on these devices and that is the App Store. Installing the apps on these devices is really easy. Just look for the app you want and hit install and it will be done.
Uninstalling these apps is easy as well but sometimes we uninstall apps that we don’t want to accidentally. In those cases you think redownloading the app is the only way, right?
Well, what if I told you there was a way by which you could restore the accidentally deleted apps on your iOS device – iPhone, iPod Touch or an iPad easily? There is a way!
In this post I am going to tell you How To Restore Accidentally deleted apps on iOS and using this method you will be able to restore accidentally deleted apps on iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. Without any further ado, lets get started with the tutorial.
How To Restore Accidentally deleted apps on iOS – Easy Method
Just follow the method and you will be able to restore your apps without any problems.
- Open the App Store on your iOS device, whatever you are using, be it the iPhone, iPad or even iPod Touch.
- Just open App Store and look for the app you are trying to restore.
- Now when you find your app, open the listing of the app where you will be able to see all the details about the app.
- Right with the App’s or game’s name, you will see an option that reads Cloud Download
- Now this will download the app and well as the app data as it was and wait for it to complete the download.
- After the download is complete, go back to your iOS device’s homescreen i.e. iPhone’s or iPad’s or iPod Touch’s homescreen and just look for the app that was deleted.
You will see that the app is back and the data has been downloaded along with it as well.
You can easily restore the apps that you have purchased as well. The method is easy to follow and quite short.
- Open the App Store on your iOS device.
- Now tap on the Updates section and move on to the next step.
- In this screen you will be able to see a button that reads Purchased.
- Now you have to tap Purchased and this will take you to the page where you will find all the apps you have purchased on App Store.
- Choose any app that you want to restore and tap on the same Cloud Download button and the download will start.
- Let the download finish and go back to your homescreen to find the app you were looking for and when you open the app, you will see that the data is still there.
So, this was a small tutorial in which I showed you way in which you can easily restore deleted or uninstalled apps on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch with all the data. If you have any questions or doubts, get them cleared in the comments section below.