iFunBox Download for Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and Mac: iOS is a great mobile phone operating system. It not only runs on iPhones but it also runs on iPads and iPod Touch. It is truly a great operating system when it comes to normal people who just want to use their phones to do normal smartphone stuff. But what if you want to have more control over it? What if you want to use it do things that are not allowed by default? Things like installing apps from outside of the App Store and applying themes on it or hacky stuff like that?
This is what Jailbreak is used for. Jailbreaking an iOS device means that you are unlocking your device which is limited by Apple by default and you are doing it to be able to achieve access to iOS’s system. This will let you install apps externally which might be a very helpful thing if you do not have an Apple Developer account and you still want to develop apps for iOS. This makes iOS much more fun to use.
But there are tools that help you do more with your iOS device even without jailbreak or from your PC or your Mac. iFunbox is one such tool that you can use. In this post we will be talking about iFunbox and we will also tell you how to download and install it. Hence in this post we will talk about iFunBox Download for Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and Mac and we will help you set it up. But first let us know in detail what exactly iFunbox means and what it does.
iFunBox Download for Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and Mac
What is iFunbox?
iFunbox is basically a file explorer for your iOS device which you can use to browse your iOS device’s for eg. iPhone, iPod or iPad’s file system. You can manage apps, files, music etc. on your iOS device easily without jailbreaking it. But it also works on jailbroken devices which is a great thing.
Usually you have to sync your iOS device using iTunes but if you want to browse the files on your iOS device’s flash storage, it is kinda impossible to do so but iFunbox lets you do this easily.Here are the features you can get that iFunbox has to provide.
- You can easily access your iOS device’s file system from PC or Mac running on Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10. It even runs on Mac. You can drag and drop files from your PC or Mac to your iOS device or you can edit app files or game save files using iFunbox.
- You can take a backup of your iOS device apps using iFunbox. It allows you to backup your apps and games that are installed on your iPhone. The backup will be made in IPA format. You can also use iFunbox to install and restore an IPA on your iOS device.
- You can basically use your iOS device such as your iPhone, iPad or your iPod Touch like a USB disk where you will be able to carry files easily which you cannot do normally.
- If you want to get rid of iTunes then iFunbox is a great alternative that you can go with.
Download & install iFunbox for Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and Mac
Coming back to the point, you can download iFunbox for Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or your Mac by following the steps I have mentioned below. So lets get started.
- Head over to this webpage where you will see the info and download option for iFunbox.
- Now just click the download button and this will redirect you to a new page.
- You will be asked to choose your platform. If you are running Windows on your system then download the Windows version else just go ahead and download the Mac version for Mac OS X based systems.
- You will download EXE file for Windows based system and for Mac based systems you will download a DMG file.
- After you have downloaded the file, just double click it to run it and you will be able to install it like normal programs.
How to use iFunbox?
Just connect your iOS device to your PC or Mac and start iFunbox and wait for it to detect your device and after the device is detected, you will see that iFunbox will now show you tabs that you can use.