iFileExpress for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch – IPA File Free Download: The iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch are devices that run on Apple’s very own proprietary mobile operating system which is known as iOS. iOS has gone some amazing development and changes since last few years and there are so many new features and a major visual overhaul that was provided to the iOS in last years.
Coming to the apps, iOS has a plethora of apps that users can download and install from the App Store which is a full-fledged store to download apps and other stuff from. You can not only download apps, but you can also download games and other things.
Now coming to the apps, there are hundreds of types of apps that do the same thing but a phone as powerful as the iPhone is best when you run some great utility apps on it. In this post, I am going to talk about one such app which is named iFileExpress and we will see what it can do and what it is used for. Without any further ado, let’s start.
What is iFileExpress?
iOS doesn’t come with a file manager app by default but then having an App Store is all about having options. The iFile Express app is a file manager that you can download from the App Store and it will be an amazing addition because this app will make it possible for you to access images, audio, videos, PDF documents, Word documents, Excel documents, ZIP/RAR files and whatever else you have on your iPhone’s storage.
You can manage the data on your storage as and transfer files from your desktop easily. It also works with iFunbox or iTunes so it is very easy to use.
iFileExpress for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch – IPA File Free Download
Now in this post I will tell you where to download iFileExpress from and I will also tell you how this works.
You have two different versions of iFileExpress and you can either download it from iTunes or you can download it directly as an IPA file from the official website of iFileExpress. You have one version for your iPhone or iPod Touch and then there is a different version for an iPhone.
Let’s see where to download this from.
Download it from iTunes
- To download iFileExpress from iTunes for your iPhone or iPod Touch, head over to this link.
- If you want to install a version for your iPad from iTunes, then just go to this page and download it.
Download IPA file for iFileExpress for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
Now, if you want to download the IPA file directly just follow these steps:
- For iPhone head over to this link and the same file will also run on iPod Touch as well.
- If you want the IPA file for iPad then you can download it from this link.
Now install this on your iPhone, iPad or iPhone Touch as you wish and it is ready to work with.
How to use iFileExpress?
iFile Express works with both iFunbox as well as iTunes so you can use it with whatever you wish to.
Use with iFunbox
- To use the app with iFunbox, just open iFunbox on your PC or Mac and connect your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
- You can transfer app via iFunbox by dragging & dropping the file to: User Applications > iFileExpress > Documents.
- You can also ‘Copy From PC’ to the documents folder.
Use with iTunes
This app also works with iTunes and just follow the steps below to check how you can use this with iTunes.
- Open iTunes and connect your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad
- Now in iTunes select Apps
- Now select iFileExpress which you will find on the left side of the iTunes window
- In the ride pane of the same window, you can drag and drop the file.
This is how to use iFileExpress with your iTunes and as you can see this is quite easy.