How To Install vShare Without Jailbreak – iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch: vShare for iOS 8.3 is an amazing way to get the apps that you can’t get for free from the App Store. With vShare you will be able to get free apps that you will be able to install without Jailbreak, Cydia or AppSync.
You can compare it to Cydia but then this works in a totally different manner as in Cydia you have to add a repo source and then you will be able to get the app you are looking for but this is basically same as the App Store.
You can consider vShare as the Installous or AppSync alternative. In this post I will tell you how to install vShare on iOS 8.3 without jailbreak on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
How To Install vShare Without Jailbreak – iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch
Installing vShare without Jailbreak is really easy and it won’t need much time as well. But keep in mind that you need to follow the steps I have mentioned here properly or it will not work for you at all.
Just follow the tutorial.
- Go ahead and unlock your iOS device – iPhone, iPod Touch or your iPad
- Now look for Safari and open it. Follow the steps below.
- Head over to www.vshare.com by entering the url in the url box.
- If you are reading this on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, then you can just click here to open the site.
- Now you will see that you have two options for download and you have to decide which one you are going to download.
- In this post we are going to install the vShare for Unjailbroken iOS device – iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
- Now just tap on Download (unjailbroken).
- Now you will see a pop-up on your iOS device – iPhone, iPad or iPod touch and you will be asked if you want to install the app.
- Just tap Install.
- The app will now start installing and you will be able to track the install by hitting the home button.
- It will be downloaded depending on the download speed of your network.
- Now when you open the vShare app, you will see a pop-up which will ask you if you trust the app or not.
- Just hit Trust and it will open without any problems.
Now that you have downloaded the vShare app, you will be able to use it without any hiccups. If you come across some problems, just follow the instructions below.
Error in installing vShare on iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch – Fixed
Now if you come across some error, then just follow the instructions below and you will be able to install the vShare app on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch without any glitches or problems.
- Close Safari and close all the tabs as well.
- Now go back to the homescreen and check the tasks view and close all the apps.
- Restart your iPhone and follow the install process all over again.
- Now you should be able to install vShare on your iPhone, iPad or iPad Touch.
So this was a small tutorial in which we showed you how to install vShare on your iOS devices such as your iPhone or your iPad or your iPod Touch. This tutorial stands true for people who have not jailbroken their iOS device like iPad or iPhone or iPod Touch.
I have also mentioned the way in which you can troubleshoot in case you are facing any problems and if you follow the steps correctly, then you will have a working vShare app on your iOS device and you will be able to do your tasks easily.