How to Install AppSync Unified on iOS 8.4 – The Easy Way: We covered a topic where we told you how you could easily install AppAddict on your iOS device. That method included the process of installing AppSync but I figured it would be a cool idea to go ahead and write a whole new post about how to install AppSync.
But this is actually much more useful as a separate post as in this post I will tell you how to easily install AppSync Unified.
Let us now know what actually AppSync is used for.
What is AppSync & what is it used for?
Thing is, AppSync Unified does the same job that AppSync normal version does but the unified version you don’t need to look for the version that is going to work for the iOS version you are running as this one will work on any and all versions of iOS till now and which has been jailbroke. Now AppSync Unified works flawlessly on iOS 8.4 so you are not going to face any problems.
AppSync is used to install the cracked application on your iDevice. You will need AppSync in order to download and install the cracked application that you are looking for.
Keep in mind that AppSync Unified has much for to it than just piracy. It proves to be very helpful if you want to develop apps for your iPhone for iPad but you do not have an Apple Developer account.
So in that you you can just go ahead and jailbreak your device and install AppSync to test your applications.
Download and install AppSync Unified on iOS 8.4 and others
Now that you know what AppSync is and how it works and what it does, you might have been interested in installing AppSync finally. Make sure your device is jailbroken and if you want help to know how to jailbreak your iPhone, iPad or iPod check the hyperlink.
- On your device start Cydia and now look for Sources
- Now in Sources tap on Edit and then tap on Add
- Now you will see an alert pop up where you will need to enter this url: http://cydia.angelxwind.net
- Now click on Add Source
- Now let Cydia download the repository
- It will take some time depending on your internet connection and the server load
- Now just go back to Cydia and do a search for AppSync Unified
- Select the unified tweak and tap on Install
- Let the process complete and if you need then just respring your iOS device.
This is it and this is how easily you can go ahead and install AppSync on iOS 8.4. So if you have any doubts then you can get them cleared in the comments section below.